Bible Based Marriage, Pregnancy, Birthing, Family Planning, Childrearing

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Week 32 and Lots of Catching Up!

I know, I'm way behind!  What can I say, 3 kids and a small home business take a lot of my attention.  Things are plugging away nicely.

I have a very slight iron deficiency but at last check I was able to keep it in check with a meal using bison meat once a week.

I also was measuring behind by about 3wks but upon ultrasound we found our little girl to be measuring about a week ahead with plenty of fluid.  Her position is a little funny though.  Her feet are resting on her forehead (which by the way, she is head down!).

Week 21
Week 23

Week 23 - my oldest wanted a picture of his tummy to!
Week 24
Week 27
Week 29
Week 30
Week 32
 
Sciatica Pain! - Oh, the joys of sciatica pain!  Many moms deal with it the final trimester and once it rears it's ugly head, it won't go away until after your baby is born - perhaps not for several weeks.  I use yoga specifically aimed at back care for pregnancy.  Don't sit or stand in the same position for too long.  Don't be afraid to see a massage therapist or a chiropracter.  They can help you and it is safe.  If you experience sciatica pain after giving birth you should see a chiropracter and/or massage therapist to  "reset" what has been moved and pinched during pregnancy.  Also, if you haven't experienced back pain before tell your care provider to just make sure that it is not pre-term labor related.

No comments:

Post a Comment